Study inner-body yoga with Todd, streaming online via Zoom.
Is this the yoga you've been searching for?
See what students are saying.
Online streaming classes are available through the Zoom app. Tuition is $10 per class. Those experiencing financial hardship may join a class without paying tuition.
For the spring term classes, we will be returning to basics, helping solidify our felt-sense understanding of alignment in select poses. These 60-minute classes will succinctly sequence us towards a specific pose, provide detailed content for that pose, then shift to appropriate counter poses. It will be assumed that students have limited props available.
Tues 6:30-7:30am - working up to a specific pose
Tues 8:30-9:30am - repeat of 6:30am class
Wed 6:30-7:30am - series of classes preparing for shoulderstand
Thurs 6:30-7:30am - working up to a different specific pose
Thurs 8:30-9:30am - repeat of 6:30am class
Class recordings will be made available at a future date.
To register for a class, you must be logged in to your account on this website. Create a new account or log-in here.
Those who are familiar with the registration and connecting process can reserve their spot in class by registering via the links below. If you are new to this process, please scroll down to view the step-by-step walk-through of creating accounts and connecting.
**** Please be connected at 10 minutes prior to the start of class time, to have a moment to work out any presenting issues with video/sound reception. Classes will start on time. If it's not working for you, we can arrange a troubleshooting session later. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this learning curve.****
Spring Term Yoga Classes, April 7 to June 11
How to register for a class
This looks more complicated than it is. The following is offered for those that appreciate detailed connecting support. Once you're familiar with the process, then number of steps is reduced and joining a class is quick and familiar.
1) Create an account on this website [see 1a) below] OR log-in to your existing account. [See 1b) below]
1a) For first time users, please create a new account by clicking on the 'my account' in the upper right-hand corner of your browser. Then choose 'register a new account'
This will bring up the following form. Fill it in. Then proceed to 1b).
1b) Log-in to your existing account. You can click the 'my account' in the upper-right-hand corner as a shortcut.
This will bring up the Order History page.
2) Click on 'classes' from the menu bar, as circled in the above image.
3) Click on the 'register' button next to the class you'd like to attend.
4) This will take you to the page for the individual class. You have 2 registration options. To pay tuition, see 4a), below. To attend without paying tuition, see 4b) below.
4a) To pay tuition, click 'online payment.' Fill out the payment information and hit the 'submit' button. Your card will be charged for tuition.
4b) To attend without paying tuition, click 'check payment'
This will bypass the payment requirement.
It will also bring up the following form. Fill it in.
5) You will receive an email at the email address associated with your log-in. Visit your email client via browser or app and find the registration confirmation email. It will look like this:
If you don't see it in your inbox, check your promotions tab or junk folder, etc. Be sure to whitelist mail from todd at toddjackson dot com.
6) Open the email and click on the link as pictured below. It will connect you to the Zoom.us website.
7) Create a Zoom account, or sign-in with your established Zoom account accordingly.
8) You will be prompted to download the Zoom app to your device if it has not been installed previously. Proceed as directed.
8) Click on the 'join meeting' link within the Zoom app, the Zoom webportal, or your email.
9) Adjust your microphone, speaker and video options within the Zoom app by clicking on the 'up' carrot (it looks like this: ^) next to the microphone icon in the lower left hand corner.
2020 class term schedule:
Winter - January 7 to March 19 - (11 weeks)
Spring - April 7 to June 11 - (10 weeks)
Summer - June 23 to August 13 - (8 weeks)
Fall - September 8 to December 10 - (14 weeks)