How to register for a class
This looks more complicated than it is. The following is offered for those that appreciate detailed connecting support. Once you're familiar with the process, then number of steps is reduced and joining a class is familiar and quick (usually under 10 seconds).
1) Create an account on this website [see 1a) below] OR log-in to your existing account. [See 1b) below]
1a) For first time users, please create a new account by clicking on the 'my account' in the upper right-hand corner of your browser. Then choose 'register a new account'
This will bring up the following form. Fill it in. Then proceed to 1b).
1b) Log-in to your existing account. You can click the 'my account' in the upper-right-hand corner as a shortcut.
This will bring up the Order History page.
2) Click on 'classes' from the menu bar, as circled in the above image.
3) Click on the 'register' button next to the class you'd like to attend.
4) This will take you to the page for the individual class. You have 2 registration options. To pay tuition, see 4a), below. To attend without paying tuition, see 4b) below.
4a) To pay tuition, click 'online payment.' Fill out the payment information and hit the 'submit' button. Your card will be charged for tuition.
4b) To attend without paying tuition, click 'check payment'
This will bypass the payment requirement.
It will also bring up the following form. Fill it in.
5) You will receive an email at the email address associated with your log-in. Visit your email client via browser or app and find the registration confirmation email. It will look like this:
If you don't see it in your inbox, check your promotions tab or junk folder, etc. Be sure to whitelist mail from todd at toddjackson dot com.
6) Open the email and click on the link as pictured below. It will connect you to the Zoom.us website.
7) Create a Zoom account, or sign-in with your established Zoom account accordingly.
8) You will be prompted to download the Zoom app to your device if it has not been installed previously. Proceed as directed.
8) Click on the 'join meeting' link within the Zoom app, the Zoom webportal, or your email.
9) Adjust your microphone, speaker and video options within the Zoom app by clicking on the 'up' carrot (it looks like this: ^) next to the microphone icon in the lower left hand corner.
2020 class term schedule:
Winter - January 7 to March 19 - (11 weeks)
Spring - April 7 to June 11 - (10 weeks)
Summer - June 23 to August 13 - (8 weeks)
Fall - September 8 to December 10 - (14 weeks)