Intermediate Biodynamic Massage Immersion
A giving and receiving retreat with guided assistance during practice.
Prerequisites: Open to all licensed health-care providers. Complete Intermediate Biodynamic Massage (BIODM 2)
30 CEUs | maximum 12 students
“Why I Love Biodynamic Massage” by Monica Rudestam, LAc., MSOM
The Intermediate Biodynamic Massage Immersion is an elective course that provides bodyworkers an opportunity to practice and exchange biodynamic massage away from the expectations of the office, in a learning environment, to explore what is developing during treatment. An opportunity to refine our skills and receive hands-on feedback while unplugging from family and daily life. To undergo the release and transformation of receiving and giving biodynamic work in a retreat environment over multiple days of immersive development. Advance your experiential understanding of the potentcy of biodynamic massage by receiving and giving all day long, with expert assistance.
- outdoor environment – stand on the earth while treating, listening to birds, communing with trees, in a private garden space. be immersed in nature and see how biodynamic resourcing is benefitted more than working in an office or indoor workshop space
- hands-on help – treating all day every day will bring up aspects of the work that are less integrated. we have assistants helping to facilitate clarity, ease, understanding, compassion and advancement
- multiple practitioner treatments – one or more days of receiving from multiple practitioners simultaneously. a rare opportunity to have fully saturated biodynamic support to shift your relationship to health and living
- transformation – the personal and professional transformation from this event will ratify your commitment to working biodynamically. you’ll understand why the immersions sell out as people return year after year
- community – connect with kind, patient, open minded, open hearted, perceptive and skillful practitioners who are keenly interested in how quietude animates the massage experience. over 4 days of immersive giving and receiving, you’ll feel a sense of community that endures and add key people to your trading circle
Angie Ringwald Williams, LMT
Angela Severson, LMT
Donna Oefinger, LMT
Kelly Lé, LMT
Monica Rudestam, LAc, MSOM