9am-6pm, Friday thru Sunday
9am-1pm on Monday
maximum 10 students
27 CEUs | read reviews | listen to interviews
30% discount for students repeating the course.
see complete biodynamic cranial curriculum.
prerequisite: prior to registering, receive a biodynamic cranial session from a lineage endorsed bodyworker. If you live more than 40 minutes travel from a lineage recommended practitioner, you can meet the prerequisite by receiving from a local biodynamic cranial practitioner with at least 6 years experience. In the absence of a local, skillful and experienced biodynamic cranial practitioner, you can receive from a local practitioner with at least 6 years experience in their chosen persuasion of cranial work.
At the heart of any healing modality lies the ability to remain present; biodynamic cranial therapy teaches us how. Come learn this subtle yet extremely potent way to facilitate deep healing.
With the Biodynamic approach, we form a relationship to the health already abiding within the client and facilitate it’s expression throughout their entire being. Learn how to palpate and employ cranial motility, fulcrums and neutrals to engage the deepest healing resources.
You will learn how to sensitively work with the cranio-sacral system, advance your confidence in subtle palpation skills and experience the profound stillness at the heart of health. Open to all licensed health-care providers and those enrolled in a health care training school.
- lineage history – a brief overview from cranial osteopathy with A.T. Still, D.O. to biodynamic work with current lineage practitioners
- physical preparations – qigong shaking to cultivate practitioner sensitivity to, and relationships with, biodynamic fields
- practitioner integrity – palpable, felt sense methods to verify being grounded and centered
- fascial motility – learn how to detect cranial motility in body fascia. if you can palpate motility in fascia, you can treat all tissues
- quietude spectrum – exploration of quietude as a biodynamic felt sense indication of healing depth and process
- treatment cycles – how to catalyze healing by facilitating the transition from motility to neutral to motility again
- field integration – work with the derma and inner bodies to shift the orientation of your perception to an inclusive, biodynamic unity between client, practitioner and surrounding nature
- standing evaluation – when the client is standing, before treatment begins, learn how to assess where resources are already gathered and working on their behalf, so you know where to work to address their issues.
- practical application – in addition to addressing biodynamic components of various client challenges, learn how to palpate osseous motility and work with it biodynamically to help those with acute to chronic musculoskeletal challenges
Stacy Darby, LMT
Practicing healing touch for over 20 years, Stacy began studying biodynamic cranial and massage with Todd Jackson in 2013. She completed all advanced courses, a mentorship, and assists at his workshops, in addition to teaching the beginning level workshops. Stacy served as president of the Northwest Cranial Association, uniting practitioners of diverse cranial approaches to share skills and build community. Read more about Stacy here.