This workshop will be presented indoors, with fully vaccinated students, assistants and teacher. Students can opt to wear a mask or be unmasked. Vaccination status to be verified upon registration.
Before registering for this course, practitioners must have successfully completed “Cranial 1 – Biodynamic Interface,” received 10+ biodynamic cranial treatments (5 from the list of approved providers), given 10+ one-hour biodynamic cranial treatments. Proof of completion must be handed in prior to registration. Send your completed Cranial Practice Log to Todd via email.
Using the “neutral” as an access point, we will cultivate a relationship to developing quietude. It is this relationship to quietude that trains us directly and takes us beyond tides, teachers and techniques.
Encounter new depths of being within yourself as we shift from neutral to stillness, approaching Silence. Receive personalized, hands-on assistance with the application of awareness and refinement of interfaces. Gain confidence by profoundly feeling the deepening quietude which brings unmistakable health.
What you will learn
- cultivating the central channel and opening up the pathways between the heart and hands
- advancing pineal palpation skills to bring your presence where it is needed most in the moment for the client
- how to palpate the client’s central channel and monitor their baseline quietude
- how to allow the practitioner’s eyes, hands and central channel to be moved by the quietude operating on behalf of the client.
- expanding one’s understanding of the spectrum of quietude; learning to palpate neutral phase shifts.
- how to discern and remedy the aspects of our inner-body which are out of unity with the quietude process; deepening quietude in ourselves to perceive and understand more
We will do a final check-in the day before the event, emailing the following questions. Please be mindful of these items so that you’re still eligible to attend. Please note that students, assistants, and teachers will not be able to attend if they have common cold/flu symptoms.
1) Have you had a new or worsening cough, shortening of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea?
2) Have you or has anyone in your house been in contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with, or tested for, COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3) Have you been in gatherings of 10 or more people, of unknown vaccination status, who do not live in your household, in the last 5 days? This includes protests, memorials, weddings, work activities, and holiday gatherings.
4) Have you or has anyone in your house traveled by plane, train or bus in the 5 days prior to the workshop?
5) Do you have any symptoms of illness, however slight, even of a common cold?
If someone is unable to respond ‘no’ to all questions, then they will not be able to attend. If the teacher is unable to respond ‘no’ to all four questions, then the event will be canceled.