This workshop will be presented outdoors, under canopies, with socially distanced tables, and everyone wearing masks. Since the event will be outdoors, participants should be open to accepting natural environmental annoyances like neighbors mowing lawns, possible construction noise, kids skateboarding, conversations of passersby, inclement weather, muddy ground, etc.
Before registering for this course, practitioners must have successfully completed “Cranial 1 – Biodynamic Interface,” received 10+ biodynamic cranial treatments (5 from the list of approved providers), given 10+ one-hour biodynamic cranial treatments. Proof of completion must be handed in prior to registration.
Using the “neutral” as an access point, we will cultivate a relationship to developing quietude. It is this relationship to quietude that trains us directly and takes us beyond tides, teachers and techniques.
Encounter new depths of being within yourself as we shift from neutral to stillness, approaching Silence. Receive personalized, hands-on assistance with the application of awareness and refinement of interfaces. Gain confidence by profoundly feeling the deepening quietude which brings unmistakable health.
What you will learn
- cultivating the central channel and opening up the pathways between the heart and hands
- advancing pineal palpation skills to bring your presence where it is needed most in the moment for the client
- how to palpate the client’s central channel and monitor their baseline quietude
- how to allow the practitioner’s eyes, hands and central channel to be moved by the quietude operating on behalf of the client.
- expanding one’s understanding of the spectrum of quietude; learning to palpate neutral phase shifts.
- how to discern and remedy the aspects of our inner-body which are out of unity with the quietude process; deepening quietude in ourselves to perceive and understand more
To increase our confidence in attending, we are asking all attendees to commit to enhanced social distancing for 14 days prior to the event. This means strict adherence to mask wearing in public spaces, avoidance of large social gatherings and long distance travel (airplane trips, train trips, bus rides). Please refrain from eating within restaurants or visiting bars. Face masks will be worn by all participants, assistants, and teacher during the course, regardless of vaccination status.
If any participant develops any cold or flu symptoms, tests positive for COVID, has been exposed to anyone with cold or flu symptoms or someone who has had a positive COVID test within 14 days of this workshop, they will have their deposit and workshop payments reimbursed in full and their space will go to someone on the wait list.
To comply with WHA guidelines we will do a final check-in the day before the event, emailing the following questions.
1) Have you had a new or worsening cough, shortening of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea?
2) Have you or has anyone in your house been in contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with, or tested for, COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3) Have you been in gatherings of 6 or more people, who do not live in your household, in the last two weeks? This includes protests, memorials, weddings, work activities, and holiday gatherings.
4) Have you or has anyone in your house traveled by plane, train or bus in the two weeks prior to the workshop?
5) Do you have any symptoms of illness, however slight, even of a common cold?
If someone is unable to respond ‘no’ to all questions, then they will not be able to attend. If the teacher is unable to respond ‘no’ to all four questions, then the event will be canceled.