Presented in-person at Yoga Refuge.
9am-12pm and 2-4pm daily
max 16 students
please read covid precautions below, prior to registration
Students from any yoga background are welcome to attend. Please have 1+ years of consistent attendance in a non-beginner yoga class. Students should be familiar with headstand and shoulderstand as we will perform them daily. Alternatives to inversions will be provided as needed.
No partial registrations – since the sequencing and thematic content will build upon the previous days’ explorations, full attendance is required.
Join us for 20 hours of yoga over 4 days! We’ll pace ourselves via smart sequencing, experiential demonstrations, restorative poses, pranayama and more.
Please note the new registration process for this workshop. From now until Dec 1, those who would like to attend in-person can email Todd. If more people want a spot than spaces available, then a lottery will determine who can register and who is waitlisted. If fewer people want a spot compared to available spaces, then everyone gets a spot!
- Indoor safety – to minimize risk we’re asking participants to be vaccinated for this event. If you have not previously done so, please email Todd a picture of your vaccination card, including any boosters. And, fill out the in-person consent form. Once the above are complete, your user account on the website will be toggled to allow registration, once registration opens.
- Masks – If a mask mandate is in effect at the time of the immersion, then we will all wear masks. If a mask mandate is not in effect, students can still opt to wear a mask if they prefer.
- Travel restrictions – Attendees agree to refrain from domestic airplane, train and long-distance bus travel for 5 days before the immersion. 10 days for international travel.
- Out-of-town attendees – those traveling by plane to Portland to attend may be asked to take a rapid test each day before class, pending the covid risk factors near the time of the Immersion.
- Public exposure – Please refrain from indoor public gatherings of 10 or more people (restaurants, etc.) in the 5 days prior to the Immersion and during the immersion.
- Safety first – we all agree to switch to online instead of in-person attendance if we have any symptoms of illness, however slight, even of a common cold. You will be refunded the price difference.
- Pre-event check-in – An email will arrive the day before the event to check-in about still qualifying to attend, verifying the above have been honored. Participants must be able to respond “no” to all questions in order to attend.
- Flexibility of circumstances – There may be edits to the above, pending CDC guidelines that may emerge between the time of registration and the time of the event. Notice of changes in terms will be sent to registrants via email.
Todd Jackson guides students to balance the sensations of weight distribution, directional movement and tissue resiliency within. Known for his sequencing skills and sophisticated hands-on adjustments, Todd catalyzes students’ inner body integration. Teaching classes, workshops, retreats and advanced studies courses since 1997, Todd has presented over 7,000 hours of innovative and grounded content inspired by long term studies with Donald Moyer and Mary Lou Weprin, senior Iyengar instructors at The Yoga Room in Berkeley.
What students are saying…
“Nurturing. Great energy. Thorough demonstrations.”
“Todd’s intelligent observation and guidance create an environment that is engaging, fun, challenging, safe and respectful. He approaches yoga with practicality, lack of dogma and a refreshing willingness to meet everybody’s body where it is at. – I may be middle aged and not so flexible, but there are props, techniques and modes of awareness for me to use to shift old patterns and move more freely.”
“Todd is a skillful, generous and profound teacher. His teaching is a clear transmission of his own deep practice and he creates a space that is challenging and safe in equal measure.”
“Used to be effort, Now inner-body wisdom, No more yoga strain.”
“I loved the caring, authentic, close-in instruction, modeling & corrections.”
“The instruction was superb & the personal help while practicing was essential.”